Terms and Conditions
WAVE RESOURCE CENTRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
I agree to accept all liability charges incurred by borrowing items. I agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions of borrowing items made available from the WAVE Resource Pool.
THE MEMBER AGREES:
- To use the resource[s] in the context of an event[s] or activity that supports healthy environments (including healthy eating and being Smokefree).
- Alcohol and smoking are not permitted in or near all WAVE resources and events.
- To collect and return items within the agreed timeframe in an undamaged condition. If any items are damaged or missing, the borrower will be charged replacement costs (charges do not apply to general wear and tear).
- To accept liability for items borrowed from the WAVE Resource Centre until such items are returned.
- To return items in a clean state and in storage bag/pack provided.
- I acknowledge I am responsible for specifying the collection and return times when booking resource/s.
- To accept responsibility for ensuring the health and safety of users of the resource.
These terms and conditions are subject to occasional review, and possible revision, by the WAVE South Canterbury Resource Centre.