For more information see:
- Community & Public Health - Helping reducing harm from alcohol
- Community & Public Health - Community Health Information Centre (CHIC) alcohol related resources
- Alcohol.org - Information, advice, research and resources to help prevent and reduce alcohol-related harm
- SADD - Students Against Drunk Driving - Empowering young kiwis to prevent loss on our roads
- NZ Health Education Association (NZHEA) - Alcohol and other drugs
School Alcohol Policy
This guide provides information for developing an alcohol policy for your school or educational facility. Having an alcohol policy means everyone is clear about the use of alcohol on your premises or at school events.
Click here to download.
Alcohol and your teenager
This is a resource from WAVE which provides parents and caregivers with clear information regarding alcohol and young people. It also outlines responsibilities of parents and caregivers under the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012. The information leaflets are available in hard copy which schools can access via their WAVE Facilitator.
Click here to download an A4 version of the pamphlet.