For more information see:
- Community & Public Health - Wellbeing and resilience
- Community & Public Health - Mental Health and illness
- Community & Public Health - Youth Mental Wellbeing
- Community & Public Health - Community Health Information Centre (CHIC) Mental Wellbeing resources
- Allright? - Campaign designed to help us think about our mental health and wellbeing
- Mental Health Foundation of NZ - Taking care of your mental health and wellbeing
- Mental Health Awareness Week - Registration, events and resources
- Pink Shirt Day - Stand Up, Speak Together, Stop Bullying
- Mindfulness Education - Pause, Breathe, Smile - Mindfulness in schools
- NZ Health Education Association - Mental Health & Resilience
- WAVE - WAVE Newsletter extracts - Health Focus on Mental Wellbeing, 5 Ways to Wellbeing
Five Ways to Wellbeing at Work Toolkit
The Five Ways to Wellbeing at Work Toolkit includes fact sheets, tips, tools and templates to make it easy for you to support your teams to build the Five Ways into their daily lives.
Follow the link here to the Mental Health Foundation's website to download the Five Ways to Wellbeing at Work Toolkit
Sparklers is a free wellbeing toolkit full of fun and simple activities to help tamariki learn about their own mental health and wellbeing. Sparklers actively teaches tamariki how to manage big emotions, draw upon their strengths, connect with others and be ready for learning.
Sparklers is designed around a pick-and-mix approach - teachers can choose the activities that best meet the needs of their tamariki, goals and school culture. Used ‘a little and often’, the activities help tamariki live brighter.
Follow the link here to Sparklers website.